Tuesday, December 6, 2011

10 ways to detect a cheater

We've all lied at some point in our lives—it's human nature. But what if you have a feeling something isn't right with your mate. You have doubt in your trust for them but can't pinpoint why. And so you wait until the opportunity arises that leaves you to question the truth. At that moment, use these 10 tips to tell if your mate is a liar, or worse, a cheater.

1. Eye contact. If your mate can't look you in the eye it's a sign of shame or guilt. But also watch out if your mate never looks you in the eye normally but is suddenly trying to stare into your soul.
2. Too much detail. Think about what you would remember. If you wouldn't note the wallpaper of the left-most bathroom stall of the meeting hall, then why would someone else. Too much detail is a way to overcompensate for nonexistent memory.
3. Inconsistencies. As the listener, remember the details. Ask again on a later date to see if anything changes about your mate's story.
4. Catch them off guard. A liar will go over the usual questions in their head before approaching you so avoid questions like who, what, where, when, and why. Ask how come.
5. Defensiveness. Is your mate suddenly angry and defensive? Being defensive when lying is much easier than being communicative. Try to talk it out and see why they're so stressed. It could be the pressure of lying.
6. Repetition. Repeating details or parts of a story is a way for a liar to reassure him or herself of the "facts". If they tell you 3 times they went out with Kris, wonder why...
7. Ignore facial expressions. Liars have facial expressions under control. It's a talent.Watch for body language instead. Controlling the face and story direction is exhausting and leaves the body vulnerable to movements provoked by anxiety. Are they figety? Rolling their ankles or moving their fingers? Watch out!
8. Think about motive. Would you be mad if you heard the truth? They might have a reason for deciet.
9. Go with your gut! If you have doubt, you're probably right. You instinct is your subconscious detecting what your heart and mind don't want to believe. Well believe it.
10. Back off. Don't pry too much, just be attentive. Your mate will relax if they think you believe them and their effort to conceal inconsistencies will dwindle, leaving it easy to catch their foul play.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you chamadii. I will take your advice, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this blog..very helpful..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm yes, i do like what i have read, but how can you assure this is true as everyone is different?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone, I'm Chloe and I live in Milton Keynes, London and I was trapped in an abusive, unstable and very tumultuous relationship with my ex husband of 14 years. I was too scared to leave him because of my 3 boys. My very good friend and neighbour helped me to hack into he's devices and got me all the proof of my claims, uncovering web of lies within hours and I won full custody of my boys and a well deserved settlement for child support. So anyone out there in a similar situation can reach out to deepwebdecryptor@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you need a professional to spy on your spouses phone without them knowing? Do you want to know what your kids are doing with their phones? Do you want to improve your credit score or delete any criminal record, do you want to take convenient loans with little or no interest contact twinhacker47@gmail.com the best professional hacking solution

    ReplyDelete