Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Painfully True Clichés



You don't know what you've got til it's gone.
Joni Mitchell never lies.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Because once you've eaten it, you don't have it anymore.

You always want what you can't have.
And once you have it, the newer version comes out.

Time will tell.
But so will hookups, so be careful what you expose.

Every rose has it's thorn.
A tribute to Bret Michaels, who is playing in Stamford tomorrow night!

What goes around, comes around.
Karma, that betch.

It's who you know.
Just ask the employed...

History repeats itself.
History repeats itself.

Once a cheater...
Always a no-good piece of @#$&, mother $%&#*

If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done.
Go explore and do great things. Onward you go...

1 comment:

  1. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete