Monday, July 22, 2013

Things I Learned from Sex and the City

The very first thing I learned from Sex and the City was that if I wanted to be classy I had to learn to love the cosmopolitan cocktail.
 
That didn't work out. It was yuk at first sip. So instead I tried to pay attention to other lessons the show could teach me.
 
And so... things I learned from Sex and the City, une partie.
 

If a man isn't married by the age of 30... be suspicious. Possibly call up his trusty past. 



Marry a man that loves you just a little more than you love them.


 
Sometimes we question if monogamy is realistic, but it should never be too much to expect.
 
 
When settling sometimes seems appropriate, never forget what you set out for.

 
Big love comes with it's ups and downs. Only you'll know if it's worth it.

 
New Year's Eve is always a disappointment.

 
Every guy wants a 3some. It's cool, whatever you're into.
Just always be the other woman.

 
The grass will always seem greener.
Single will always seem appealing when taken.
 
 
Real friends will always be there for you, no matter what mistakes. Keep unconditional friendships and ditch the rest, because when you foolishly give yourself to someone who doesn't deserve you, you can't afford to be foolish enough for friends who don't support you.
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment