Monday, September 17, 2012

A touch of lonely.

I don't know what it is about the Fall that makes me happy. The weather in New England around this time is crisp and perfect and everything starts to get a little more colorful outside. It's the cozy sweaters and the oversized scarves, the new leather boots, and hot apple cider donuts... we all know why Fall is refreshing.

But it's also something about the colder weather creeping in that sometimes makes the single lifestyle a little less enjoyable. Lately when I think cozy I can't help but think of cuddling up to someone, and when I think of apple picking, I think of picking them with someone and then going home to cook a pie together.



So I guess until the warmth of someone new comes to cuddle me into his arms I'll keep myself warm with those fuzzy knits and plush sweaters. Looks like it's time to go Fall shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment