Friday, March 15, 2013

Why Joseph Gordon Levitt is the Perfect Man. {Buzzfeed steal}.

I like to write my own like quirky posts, but today, well today I found something that made me go jelly in my chair.

Now ladies, if you don't have a celebrity crush then I applaud you for not letting a famous man steal your heart, but please proceed with caution as this article will change everything you've ever known.

Ladies, I present to you, the most gorgeous, perfect man... (with a sense of humor, and musical capability) ... ladies, may I present to you Joseph Gordon Levitt.
{{queue in the swoons, gushes, lustful grins, and dramatic o-faces}}

42 Things That Prove That Joseph Gordon-Levitt Is The Perfect Man
http://www.buzzfeed.com/lyapalater/why-joseph-gordon-levitt-is-the-perfect-man

1 comment: